Thursday, November 5, 2009

Keith


This movie happens to be one of my favorite movies that i can watch over and over again. It is about a high school senior , Natalie ( Elisabeth Harnois), who believes she has her life figured out untill happening upon Keith ( Jesse McCartney), a troubled and unpredictable teen who begins to alter her perspective in ways she never thought possible.

The story line of the movie is very gripping and left me thinking about it for days. The story line was also very cliche and is well known to most, but it is told in a completely different way compare to movies that are similar. I like how the movie is independent and is not a big hollywood hit. I find that the independent films contains more details and uniqueness compare to the big hollywood movies. Like for instance, every detail in Keith contributes something to the story and that everything in it has a meaning. This movie literally makes you appreciate life even more.

The acting surprised me. I thought that since Jesse McCartney starred in the movie, i thought it was going to be a gong show by seeing him fail miserably. But it was really shocking not being able to realize Jesse McCartney as himself because he played his character very well by his facial gestures, phrasing, accent, and so on.

Therefore, I give this movie 9.5/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment