Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Seriously, Wondergirls?

Korean entertainment is making its way all around the world these days. Perezhilton.com also featured a few k-pop videos in his posts. Many artists are slowly entering the American music industry and a great example of this is the Wondergirls. The group recently did the opening act for a Jonas Brothers show.

Here is a short clip of an interview with the girls.


Personally, the Wondergirls are not my favorite. I think that there are so many other talented musicians in Korea. Having the Wondergirls as ambassaders of Korean entertainment really undermines what Korea truly has to offer. I don't want people in America to think that the Wondergirls are the best Korea has to offer.

Outsider-fastest rapper in Korea

This is a song that is on my current playlist. Outsider has a record of 17 syllables per second. (skip to about 1:55 to listen to some FAST rapping)

2 comments:

  1. I like the beat to this song, with the instrumentals in the background makes a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I am not really into wonder girls but I suppose lots of people do like them. All of my friends seem to like them.

    ReplyDelete